On Saturday, October 17th, I am hosting a FREE webinar in celebration of International Archaeology Day! The webinar is called, “Secrets to Archaeology: The Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions” and it will run from 1:00pm to 2:00pm Pacific Time (USA).
This webinar is meant for beginners, not advanced students or professionals, although everyone is welcome! As the title implies, I will be answering the top 10 questions that people ask about Archaeology. Here are the specific questions I will answer:
- What is Archaeology?
- Why do you have to dig to find stuff?
- How do you know where to dig?
- Why do you dig square holes?
- What kinds of tools do you use to dig?
- What kinds of stuff do you find?
- How do you know how old stuff is?
- What happens to the stuff you find?
- How do you know what life was like in the past?
- How do I become an Archaeologist?
If you would like to sign up for the webinar, reserve your free tickets at this link! I’m excited to see you there! Please note that the number of tickets is limited, and I will be closing registration the day before the event, so make sure to sign up as soon as you can.
If you are interested in the webinar, but you are unable to attend, don’t worry because I will be posting all the answers to these questions here in my blog next week. You can also sign up, and not attend, and then I will send you a copy of the recording a few days after the event.
If you are interested in learning more about International Archaeology Day, just check out this link.
Thanks for reading!